- 5 Year Plan
- Contagious and Infectious Disease Preparedness and Recovery Plan
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Resident Advisory
- Smoke Free Policy
- Use Of Community Building
- Violence Against Women Act
Reasonable Accommodations - Fair Housing
The Fair Housing Act and HUD's regulations contain more detail and technical information.
For more information about Fair Housing visit: HUD.gov
Special Needs, Requests, and Accommodations
If you have any special needs or have family members with special needs, you may request a reasonable accommodation in order to have equal access to the programs and services of the Housing Choice Voucher Program and the Public Housing Program.
Some examples of reasonable accommodation are as follows:
- TDD or TTY Devices
- Interpreter for hearing impaired
- Housing Agency correspondence in an accessible format
- Home visits for clients that are critically ill or disabled
- Assistance to persons with limited written comprehension
- Language translation
If you have a special need due to a disability, you will be asked to submit a written request for reasonable accommodations and if not otherwise obvious, to provide us with documentation of a disability from a reliable medical source. We will make every effort to meet your needs pursuant to federal regulations and to provide any reasonable accommodation.